Professional Cialis (Generic)
What are Generics?
Generic drugs marketed without brand names contain the exact same active ingredients used in their brand-name counterparts, but cost significantly less. The drugs are required to meet U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards for safety, purity and effectiveness.
Cialis Professional (Tadalafil Professional) is a newly formulated and chemically improved prescription medicine that is taken orally for the treatment of erectile dysfunction only in men. It extremely enhances male sexual activity, resulting in boosted penile potency, multiplied orgasms, and increased penis size!
Gnereic Cialis Professional is also marketed as: Tadalafil, Tadalafil citrate, Adcirca, Tadacip, Apcalis, Tadalis SX and Tadanafil.
*Cialis® is a registered trademark of Eli-Lilly.
Professional Cialis 20mg Pills (Generic)
|Quantity||Our Price||Price per pill|
|Add to cart Our Price: Loading... You save:|
Cialis Professional is a newly formulated and chemically improved prescription medicine that is taken orally for the treatment of erectile dysfunction only in men. It extremely enhances male sexual activity, resulting in boosted penile potency, multiplied orgasms, and increased penis size.
- 36-48 Hours Response Period
- Sexual Concentration Peak
- Penile Nerves Angered
- Non-Stoppable Desire
- Innerved Male Stamina
- Rapid Chemical Uptake
- Sensational hardness and Firmness
- Prolonged Sexual Activity
How to take
Cialis Professional will help the vast majority of erectile dysfunction sufferers regain the ability to achieve and maintain fantastic erections, sufficient enough to improve their lovemaking experience. Taking Tadalafil Professional about 20 minutes to 30 minutes before your sexual intercourse will make you feel comfortable and eager to experience all the recreational amenities , connected with the pleasuring your other half in the way you like.
Note, than Cialis Professional is indifferent to any high-fat meal (such as fish & chips, cheeseburgers or French fries) or drinks. Tadalafil Professional allows you to respond to your partner when the moment is right. You can take Tadalafil Professional in advance so you and your partner can take your time to let an intimate moment develop spontaneously.
Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Consult with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:
- Arm, back or jaw pain;
- blurred vision; chest pain or discomfort;
- chest tightness or heaviness; chills;
- cold sweats; confusion; dizziness; fainting;
- faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up from a lying or sitting position suddenly;
- fast or irregular heartbeat; headache; nausea;
- nervousness; pain or discomfort in arms, jaw,
- back or neck; pounding in the ears; shortness of breath;
- slow or fast heartbeat; sweating; unusual tiredness or weakness; vomiting.
- Bloody nose; burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling,"pins and needles" , or tingling feelings;
- burning feeling in chest or stomach; burning, dry or itching eyes; body aches or pain;
- congestion; cough; diarrhea; difficulty in moving; difficulty swallowing;
- dry mouth; dryness or soreness of throat; eye pain; excessive eye discharge;
- fever; feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings;
- feeling of warmth redness of the face, neck, arms and occasionally, upper chest; hoarseness;
- increased erection; itching skin; joint pain; lack or loss of strength; loose stools;
- muscle aching or cramping; muscle pains or stiffness; nasal congestion;
- neck pain; pain; pain in arms and/or legs; pain or burning in throat; rash; redness,
- pain, swelling of eye, eyelid, or inner lining of eyelid; reduced sensitivity to touch;
- runny nose; sensation of spinning; sleepiness or unusual drowsiness; sleeplessness; sores,
- ulcers, or white spots on lips or tongue or inside the mouth; spontaneous penile erection;
- stomach upset; swelling of eyelids; swelling or puffiness of eye or face; swollen joints;
- tearing; tender, swollen glands in neck; tenderness in stomach area; trouble sleeping;
- unable to sleep; upper abdominal pain; voice changes; watering of eyes.
Tadalafil has not been studied with other medicines used for treatment of erectile dysfunction. Using them together is not recommended. It is important that you tell all of your healthcare providers that you take Tadalafil professional. If you need emergency medical care for a heart problem, it's important that your healthcare provider knows when you last took Tadalafil.
If you experience a prolonged or painful erection for 4 hours or more, contact your doctor immediately. This condition may require prompt medical treatment to prevent serious and permanent damage to your penis. This medicine does not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases. Use protective measures and ask your doctor if you have any questions about this.
It's important to tell your doctor about any heart problems you may have now or may have had in the past. This medicine can cause serious side effects in patients with heart problems. Do not drink alcohol to excess when taking Tadalafil. When taken in excess alcohol can increase your chances of getting a headache or getting dizzy, increasing your heart rate, or lowering your blood pressure. If you experience sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes, stop using Tadalafil and contact your doctor immediately.
Be sure to check with your doctor about the medications that should never be taken with Tadalafil Professional, including: Alpha-blocking drugs prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems; including doxazosin (Cardura), terazosin (Hytrin), prazosin (Minipress), and alfuzosin (Uroxatral). Nitrate-based drugs prescribed for chest pain, such as nitroglycerin patches (Nitro-Dur, Transderm-Nitro), nitroglycerin ointment (Nitro-Bid, Nitrol), nitroglycerin pills (Nitro-Bid, Nitrostat), and isosorbide pills (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate).
Be sure to tell your doctor if you take any of the following:
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers, such as candesartan (Atacand), eprosartan (Tevetan) and irbesartan (Avapro)
- Enalapril (Vasotec)
- Metoprol (Lopressor)
- alprostadil (Caverject), sildenafil (Viagra), and vardenafil (Levitra)
- Erythromycin (E-Mycin, Ery-Tab, PCE)
- Grapefruit juice
- Indinavir (Crixivan)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
- Rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane)
- Ritonavir (Norvir)
Cialis Professional is not an ongoing course of medication. You only need to take a dose 10 to 15 minutes before sexual intercourse, but no more than once a day. Do not take two doses at once.