What are Generics?
Generic drugs marketed without brand names contain the exact same active ingredients used in their brand-name counterparts, but cost significantly less. The drugs are required to meet U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards for safety, purity and effectiveness.
Viagra Gold is the extra-strength version of the world's best-selling ED medication. Each 800mg pill works to improving blood flow to the male genitalia, allowing for a quicker erection, longer stamina and greater pleasure during sexual intercourse. For an extra boost in the bedroom, reach for Viagra Gold!
Viagra Gold may also be known as: Gold Vigour.
Viagra Gold 800mg Pills
|Quantity||Our Price||Price per pill|
|Add to cart Our Price: Loading... You save:|
Viagra Gold is the extra-strength version of the world's best-selling ED medication. Each 800mg Viagra Gold pill is made to treat erectile dysfunction and improve male performance during sexual intercourse. The active ingredient in Viagra Gold is sildenafil citrate, which helps release blood flow to the male genitals in order to maintain a longer and more satisfying erection. Viagra Gold is intended to treat cases of impotence, premature ejaculation, and fatigue during intercourse.
How to take
Take one tablet orally between 30 - 60 minutes before intended intercourse. You can take Viagra Gold with our without food or drink. Do not take more than one tablet within a 24-hour period of time. Viagra Gold works along with sexual stimulation to help achieve an erection.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. During sexual activity, if you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of Viagra.
Stop using Viagra Gold and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious Viagra Gold side effects may include:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- memory problems;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Consult a doctor if you have a previous history of heart conditions, and/or high or low blood pressure. Men with a history of prostate problems or high blood pressure may be advised to take a lower than average dose of Viagra Gold.
Those with a previous history of the following medical conditions are advised to consult a physician before taking Viagra Gold, as complications may arise: coronary artery disease, diseases of the liver or kidneys, blood cell disorder, heart disease, retina infection, hypotension, hypertension, a stroke or a heart attack within the last six months, stomach ulcers, retinitis pigmentosa (RP), a warning against engaging in sexual intercourse due to the safety of one's health, or a deformity of the penis. Viagra Gold is not safe for women and males under the age of 18.
Avoid eating high-fat foods and drinking excessive amounts of alcohol two hours before taking Viagra Gold, as they may limit the drug's effectiveness.
Do not take Viagra Gold with similar medications such as avanafil (Stendra), tadalafil (Cialis) or vardenafil (Levitra). Tell your doctor about all other medications you use for erectile dysfunction.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- bosentan (Tracleer);
- cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB);
- conivaptan (Vaprisol);
- imatinib (Gleevec);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), rifampin (Rifater, Rifadin, Rifamate), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder, such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), silodosin (Rapaflo), tamsulosin (Flomax, Jalyn);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as amlodipine (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta, Amturnide), diltiazem (Cardizem, Cartia, Dilacor, Diltia, Diltzac, Taztia, Tiazac), nicardipine (Cardene), quinidine (Quin-G), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
- the hepatitis C medications boceprevir (Victrelis) or telaprevir (Incivek); or
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), darunavir (Prezista), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Kaletra, Norvir), saquinavir (Fortovase), or tipranavir (Aptivus).
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Viagra Gold.
Viagra Gold is used only as needed, thus missed dosages are not relevant. However, one should not take more than a doctor's recommended dose, and never more than once in twenty-four hours.
The ideal temperature for storing Viagra Gold is between 59 and 86 degrees (or 15 and 30 degrees Celsius) away from heat, moisture, and sunlight. Keep this medication a safe distance away from children and pets.