What are Generics?
Generic drugs marketed without brand names contain the exact same active ingredients used in their brand-name counterparts, but cost significantly less. The drugs are required to meet U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards for safety, purity and effectiveness.
Generic Cytoxan (Cyclophosphamide) is used in the treatment of various types of cancers, and is a prodrug that may be used in combination with other chemotherapy treatments. For effective relief of numerous symptoms, order Generic Cytoxan today and experience better health!
Generic Cytoxan may also be marketed as: Cytoxan, Endoxan, Neosar, Procytox, Revimmune, Cytophosphane.
*Cytoxan® is manufactured by Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.
Cytoxan 50mg Pills (Generic)
|Quantity||Our Price||Price per pill|
|Add to cart Our Price: Loading... You save:|
Generic Cytoxan (Cyclophosphamide) is a prodrug helps treat various types of cancer when used with a combination with other chemotherapy treatments. Generic Cytoxan works to stop the spread and growth of cancer cells in the body. Generic Cytoxan may be used for various other treatments including autoimmune disorders and the treatment of kidney disease (nephrotic syndrome) in children. Consult your doctor before using Generic Cytoxan for alternative uses.
How to take
Contact your doctor for the precise instructions that apply to you. Take oral doses of Generic Cytoxan with a full glass of water, and continue to drink plenty of fluids (7-12 cups daily) for 48 hours following treatment.
Empty your bladder every 2 - 3 hours, including once during the night, during treatment. It is advised to take this medication on an empty stomach, however if the stomach becomes severely upset, you can take this medication with food.
Do not stop taking this medication without first speaking to your doctor, as suddenly halting treatment may worsen your condition.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- blood in your urine or stools, pain or burning when you urinate;
- pale skin, feeling light-headed, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- sudden chest pain or discomfort, wheezing, dry cough or hack, feeling short of breath on exertion;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- extreme thirst with headache, vomiting, and weakness;
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common side effects may include:
- nausea, loss of appetite, stomach pain or upset, diarrhea;
- temporary hair loss;
- a wound that will not heal;
- missed menstrual periods;
- changes in skin color; or
- changes in nails.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid coming into contact with your body fluids (including urine, feces, vomit, semen, vaginal fluid). Chemotherapy can pass into body fluids. Patients or caregivers should wear rubber gloves while cleaning up body fluids, handling contaminated trash or laundry or changing diapers. Wash hands before and after removing gloves. Wash soiled clothing and linens separately from other laundry.
Body fluids should not be handled by a woman who is pregnant or who may become pregnant. Use condoms during sexual activity to avoid exposure to body fluids.
Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Tell your doctor at once if you develop signs of infection.
Do not receive a"live" vaccine while using cyclophosphamide, and for at least 3 months after your treatment ends. Also avoid coming into contact with anyone who has recently received a live vaccine.
Tell your doctor about all medications you use, and those you start or stop using during your treatment with cyclophosphamide, especially:
- phenobarbital (Solfoton); or
- drugs that weaken the immune system such as medicines to treat psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, or other autoimmune disorders.
This list is not complete list of drug interactions.
Do not take more than your recommended dosage. Take missed doses as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for your next treatment.
Keep Generic Cytoxan oral tablets at or below 25 degrees Celsius. Generic Cytoxan oral tablets must be kepy away from any temperatures above 30 degrees Celsius.