Testosterone Anadoil (Generic)
What are Generics?
Generic drugs marketed without brand names contain the exact same active ingredients used in their brand-name counterparts, but cost significantly less. The drugs are required to meet U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) standards for safety, purity and effectiveness.
This medicine belongs to the group of medicines known as anabolic steroids. They are related to testosterone, a male sex hormone. Anabolic steroids help to rebuild tissues that have become weak because of serious injury or illness. Generic Testosterone Anadoil is a cost-saving medication used by medical physicians worldwide.
Testosterone Anadoil also marketed as:
Andro LA 200, Delatestryl, Depandro 100, Depo-Testosterone, Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate.
Testosterone Anadoil 40mg (Generic)
|Quantity||Our Price||Price per pill|
|Add to cart Our Price: Loading... You save:|
This medicine belongs to the group of medicines known as anabolic steroids. They are related to testosterone, a male sex hormone. Anabolic steroids help to rebuild tissues that have become weak because of serious injury or illness. A diet high in proteins and calories is necessary with anabolic steroid treatment.
Anabolic steroids are used for several reasons:
- To help patients gain weight after a severe illness, injury, or continuing infection. They also are used when patients fail to gain or maintain normal weight because of unexplained medical reasons.
- To treat certain types of anemia.
- To treat certain kinds of breast cancer in some women.
- To treat hereditary angioedema, which causes swelling of the face, arms, legs, throat, windpipe, bowels, or sexual organs.
How to take
Take this medicine only as directed. Do not take more of it, and do not take it more often than your doctor prescribed. To do so may increase the chance of side effects. If you have any questions about this, check with your health care professional.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:
- Yellow eyes or skin
- Rare (with long-term use)
- Black, tarry, or light-colored stools; dark-colored urine; purple- or red-colored spots on body or inside the mouth or nose; sore throat and/or fever; vomiting of bloodBone pain; nausea or vomiting; sore tongue; swelling of feet or lower legs; unusual bleeding; unusual weight gain
- Abdominal or stomach pain; feeling of discomfort (continuing); headache (continuing); hives; loss of appetite (continuing); unexplained weight loss; unpleasant breath odor (continuing)
- Lack or slowing of normal bone growth
Other side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. However, check with your doctor if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome:
- Chills; diarrhea; feeling of abdominal or stomach fullness; muscle cramps; trouble in sleeping; unusual decrease or increase in sexual desire
- Less common
- Decreased sexual ability
Other side effects not listed above may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your doctor.
The presence of other medical problems may affect the use of anabolic steroids. Make sure you tell your doctor if you have any other medical problems, especially:
- Breast cancer (in males and some females)
- Diabetes mellitus (sugar diabetes)-Anabolic steroids can decrease blood sugar levels
- Enlarged prostate or
- Prostate cancer-Anabolic steroids may make these conditions worse by causing more enlargement of the prostate or more growth of a tumor
- Heart or blood vessel disease-Anabolic steroids can worsen these conditions by increasing blood cholesterol levels
- Kidney disease
- Too much calcium in the blood (or history of) (in females)-Anabolic steroids may worsen this condition by raising the amount of calcium in the blood even more.
Before receiving testosterone, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- the blood thinner warfarin (Coumadin);
- insulin or diabetes medication you take by mouth such as glimepiride (Amaryl, Duetact, Avandaryl), glipizide (Glucotrol), glyburide (Diabeta, Micronase, Glynase), metformin (Actoplus Met, Avandamet, Fortamet, Glucophage Janumet), rosiglitazone (Avandia), and others; or
- steroid medicine such as methylprednisolone (Depo-Medrol, Medrol, Solu-Medrol), prednisone (Deltasone, Orasone, others), and others.